Dental Services – Miami, FL
Friendly, Honest, & Designed Just for You
Thanks to the trustworthiness and peace of mind offered by Dr. Aymara Santiesteban you will enjoy peace of mind at every appointment. We’re ready to provide you and your loved ones with gentle, thorough exams, conservative smile repair, high-quality tooth replacement, and even same-day emergency services if you ever experience a sudden toothache or injury. We will only recommend what you absolutely need and nothing more—we’ll earn your trust again and again at each relaxing appointment!
I need a checkup & cleaning
- Dental Checkup and Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Fluoride Treatment
- Dental Sealants
I’m worried about Bleeding Gums
- How can I tell if I have Gum Disease?
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Soft Tissue Laser Treatment
I am in pain and need help
- How to Handle Common Dental Emergencies
- How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Extractions
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
I have a cavity or broken tooth
- What if I Do Nothing?
- Dental Crowns
- Metal-Free Crowns, Inlays, and Onlays
- Inlays and Onlays
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
I am Missing 1 or more teeth
- What Happens if I Do Nothing?
- Dental Bridges
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Dental Implants
I want to Enhance my smile
- Porcelain Veneers
- Metal Free Restorations
- Direct Bonding
- In-Practice Teeth Whitening
- Gum Recontouring/Crown Lengthening
I need Bone Support for Dental Implants
- Sinus Lift
For those who may not know, a sinus lift is the term used to describe a surgical procedure that adds bone to the upper jaw. This bone is placed around the area that supports the rear teeth, also known as molars and premolars. In some offices, this procedure may be called a sinus augmentation procedure.
Get In Touch
We look forward to giving you every reason to smile, and if you have any questions or concerns ahead of your visit, please give us a call.